application...check! Thursday, January 7, 2010

I just want to say thank you to all of you who have been praying for me..who sent me an email/comment/message...thank you.  I am truly so lucky to have each and everyone of you in my life. 

Well, I wanted to update you and let you know that my application for YWAM New Zealand is complete and in the mail!  Yeehaww!!  Thank you to those of you who helped me through it and contributed....love ya!

So, I have no idea as to how long it's going to take to hear back from them...but knowing me, I'll be sending them an email to confirm that they received it and then ask the big question...when will I find out??? huh? huh? :)

This has been a huge step of faith for me...a little anxiety ;) but I'm mainly humbled in knowing how much you guys are supporting me...I really appreciate you!

If you want to know when I update this thing, you can go to the left side of this page and hit one of the subscribe buttons, or if you have a blog aggregator/RSS feed, just add this link www.michellesmallinfollowme.blogspot.com.

Here's to the new year....believing in taking steps of faith...bringing Him all of the Honor!
Amen!!

0 comments: