I'm MOVING!!! Friday, January 15, 2010

Umm, well, my blog is...hehe...sorry if I alarmed anyone :)

Yes, I am that girl that likes the way things look and easy navigation and, to be honest, wasn't 100% happy with the way my blog was looking and navigating....I know it even looks different now (SORRY!!) but I was toying around with things and thought that I would make it simple here so that when you go to my NEW blog address, you'll be blown away!  Well, not really but...I hope you like it.  (Please, please, please don't get frustrated with me!) 

http://michellesmallinfollowme.wordpress.com/

Annnnnd..I thought I'd also give you a heads up that the "look" of my blog is still "under construction", so you might have to "endure" opening up the link once in a while and being "surprised" at how things look....not sure why I got carried away with the "quotes"... :) hehe.

So, anywho, for those of you who have hooked up their feeder to get updates from this location, hope you wouldn't mind just changing it to the new address...pretty please.

I hope you all find the "new" blog easier to use, or more simple I shall say.

Cheers to my addiction to blog layouts/templates!!  Juuuuust kidding!
Happy Weekend!

0 comments: